This delicious salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds, and goat cheese.
As a topping, we used a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing. This recipe is super easy and delicious!
- 5 cups of broccoli
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 200°C. Add the bacon in a baking pan and cook for 15 minutes, until it becomes crispy. After it is done, put it in a paper towel and dry it until it cools down.
- In the meantime, chop the broccoli into bite-size pieces. Add them to a large mixing bowl, together with the red onion, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, and goat cheese.
- To make the dressing, stir the mayonnaise and the yogurt together in a small bowl. When it is done, add the dressing to the veggie-bowl and mix together until well combined.