Make the perfect vegan snack! How to make cauliflower patties in less than 30 minutes:
- 250 g cauliflower head, cut
- 280 g rinsed and drained can chickpeas
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- coconut oil (for frying)
- 60 g chickpea flour
- 1 1/2 tbsp flax seeds ground
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin, ground
- salt and pepper
- Cook the cauliflower florets in salted water until tender, then discard the water.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Mix all wet ingredients (except the coconut oil) until combined.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and mix together with your hands.
- Form around 10 patties and fry them with some oil in a skillet from both sides (about 5 minutes each) until golden brown.
- Serve with a dip of choice.