The kidney’s main role is to eliminate the toxins from our body through the urine. So if they’re not working properly, well, we have a problem.
Following the issue, Doctor Victor Marchione shares his advice:
“Being kind to your kidneys is a vital part of maintaining overall good health. If you don’t eat a balanced diet, drink clean water, and cleanse your body of toxins that build up, it can negatively impact the function of the kidneys, liver, and other organs. Poor kidney health can also lead to kidney stones.
Cleansing the kidneys is, in fact, a pretty simple process that doesn’t involve a large number of tools or ingredients. One of the easiest, yet best steps when it comes to a kidney cleanse is drinking plenty of purified water. This, of course, provides an effective flush.”
Kidney problems can get you some of the following problems:
- kidney infections
- kidney stones
- bladder problems
- skin conditions
- hormonal imbalance.
So, if you need a kidney cleanse, just follow these simple recipes and you will have healthy kidneys in no time.
1. Cayenne and Citrus Kidney Cleanse
- ½ a lime
- 1 lemon
- A dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 16 ounces of water
Juice the lime and lemon, mix with water and sweeten with honey. Add a bit of cayenne pepper, and drink this juice to start your day.
2. Kidney Watermelon Flush
- ½ watermelon
- 1 lime (peeled)
Juice the watermelon rind as well, since it breaks down stone calcifications in the kidneys. Cut the watermelon into pieces, and juice them with the lemon.
3. Radish Kidney Detox
- 8 ribs of celery
- 1 lemon
- 1-inch ginger root
- 6-8 radish
- ½ head of purple cabbage
Juice the ingredients and serve.
4. Carrot and Cucumber Juice
- 1 large cucumber
- 8 carrots
- 2 green apples
- ½ lemon
Juice the ingredients and replace one of your daily meals with this juice.
Why we chose these ingredients?
1. Lemon Juice – Prevents the formation of kidney stones and detoxifies the kidneys.
2. Watermelon- Natural diuretic that breaks down kidney stones.
3. Celeriac- Cleanse the kidneys and boost their function.
4. Asparagus-A powerful diuretic and alkaline properties that prevent and dissolve kidney stones and breaks up oxalic acid crystals.
5. Herbs and Spices- Turmeric and ginger are one of the most powerful antioxidants. They improve the function of the kidneys, fight inflammation, and prevent infections.
Here are some other doctor’s advice on how to protect your kidneys:
- “Drink more water – go the super natural way and drink eight or more glasses of water every day.
- Eat less refined foods – eliminate refined foods and high sodium foods.
- Drink apple juice – consume three gallons of apple juice and three gallons of water a day.
- Have a lemon drink – try drinking a mix of two tablespoons of lemon juice, two tablespoons of maple syrup, a tenth of a teaspoon of cayenne pepper, and one-two cups of pure water.
- Eat watermelon – Eat as much watermelon as you can throughout the day.
- Herbal cleanse – use an appropriate herb to make tea.”