Around 35% of the world’ population suffers from allergies of different kinds. The allergy medications can be expensive. They usually contain antihistamine- a drug which may not be the safest one of them all…
Dry mouth, drowsiness, confusion, nausea, vomiting, restlessness, dizziness, blurred vision are only a few of the side effects that these medications can cause.
What we may or may not know is that the allergy symptoms can be cured naturally, and the medication has been in front of us our whole lives, but we weren’t aware of that. Believe it or not, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is the crucial remedy for the sneezy-weezy season.
- Itchy, red, swollen or watery eyes
- Itchy nose, ears, lips, mouth, or throat
- Nasal congestion
are some of the symptoms that apple cider vinegar can cure.
According to some research, apple cider vinegar can be useful in the treatment of a sore throat, sinus infections, flu, acid reflux, chronic fatigue, arthritis, acne, high cholesterol, candida, gout, contact dermatitis etc.
There are various ways on how you can apply apple cider vinegar:
- Take one teaspoon to get started, then drink water right after because of its strong taste.
- Add one teaspoon of the vinegar to 1/2 a liter of water and drink three times a day.
- Increase your dose to 2 tablespoons mixed with water before each meal.
- Add it to a glass of apple juice.
- Add it to your favorite tea.
- Mix with honey to mask the strong taste.
- Inhale apple cider vinegar fumes to open up your nasal passages, rid mucus production, and curb allergic reactions if you can’t stand its taste.