If you are on a diet and you crave for something sweet, you don’t need to deprive yourself of all the things you used to eat when you didn’t watch your food intake.
The good news is, there are many alternative recipes for unhealthy food, and below, you will learn how to make these keto-paleo-vegan Raffaello bombs in less than an hour.
- smooth almond butter without added sugar
- coconut cream
- coconut fat
- keto-friendly sweetener such as erythritol
- vanilla extract
- coconut sprinkles
- Mix the almond butter and the coconut cream, add the vanilla extract, coconut fat, and sweetener. Combine all together, then freeze the mixture for no more than 20 minutes.
- Get the mixture out of the freezer and start making little “bombs” with an almond in it. Then, roll the bombs in coconut sprinkles.
- Put the bombs in a freezer for an hour, since they taste better when cold.
- And, your Raffaellos are done! Enjoy!