A combination of sweet and spicy tastes on top of salmon fillets, caramelized with maple syrup.
Prepare this salmon recipe then 10 minutes in the easiest, fastest way.
- 500 g skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp chil powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- In a preheated oven line a baking sheet and spray it with cooking spray.
- Mix the chili powder, paprika sugar, and salt into a small bowl. Then sprinkle it equally on the salmon fillets, previously divided into 4 equal pieces.
- Place the salmon on the baking sheet and roast it for 6-9 minutes.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, and with a brush put the maple syrup on the top of it, over the spices.
- Return to oven and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes until the syrup has formed a crust.